Tenant FAQ

How do I submit the move in checklist?

When you are emailed your move in directions you will also be emailed a link to complete a full move in inspection with your cell phone. With our online inspection form you will receive a copy of the inspection as well as having one forwarded to your property manager upon completion.

How do I get a copy of my lease?

When you sign your lease online you will be emailed a copy right away. You will also have access to a copy of your lease in your tenant portal.

Can I transfer to another property Integrity Oklahoma manages?

Transferring properties can only be approved when you are in a month-to-month lease at your current home and when you have a record of 12 months of on time rental payments. The first step is to tour the property you are interested in to make sure it would work for your needs.  You would then email your property manager with the subject “Property Transfer” to indicate which house you are interested in. A member of our staff will get back to you about your request.

We are not able to transfer deposits, so once you are approved for the new property, you would need to pay a deposit to hold the property. You would then put in 30 days notice at the current house and move into the new property 30 days later. Your security deposit for the current house would be processed up to 30 days after move out and returned less any damages, unpaid rents, and other appropriate charges.

What things is the tenant to repair?

Lawn care and landscaping, HVAC filter replacement, bulb replacement, pest control, snow removal, smoke detector batteries and other items as outlined in lease.

I want to move out.

If your lease is not up please review your lease for the lease break fee options. If your whole household is moving out please fill out the vacate notice in your tenant portal. If only one roommate is leaving then only that roommate must fill out the form on the portal.

Who pays for repairs?

Owners are responsible for all usual maintenance such as roof, plumbing, electrical, and any structural work that needs repair as long as it was not the result of tenant misuse. Tenants will be responsible for work that was caused by misuse, such as holes put in sheetrock, toilets clogged by toys, feminine products, etc.

I have already moved in and want to get a pet/animal.

Email your property manager for approval of the pet/animal. You will then need to register your pet/animal on our petscreening.com site. There is a fine of $500 for unauthorized pets/animals found at the property.

Will I get back my security deposit?

The security deposit will be refunded after a tenant moves out and the house is inspected for any tenant related damage. If there has been damage to the home that is not normal wear and tear, the repair amount will be deducted from the initial security deposit paid. We follow the Landlord Tenant Law for Oklahoma in regards to the time it takes to refund any security deposit. If you have signed up for the SayRhino.com security deposit alternative plan there would not be a deposit refunded to you.