To submit an application, please click on the “APPLY” button on the listing you are interested in on our homepage.
To read Frequently Asked Questions about our application process, please visit our Application FAQ page.
How to get approved faster (skipping these steps will delay your application)
- Make sure all adults in your household have applied!
- Make sure and view the home in person!
- Make sure and turn in proof of income or tax returns (this must be an official document or check stub)
- Make sure and provide a phone number and email address for all landlords
- Make sure and fill out a pet application at – integrityokc.petscreening.com
- The application fee is $30 per adult and can be paid when you are submitting an application.
- We will send updates to the email address on record. Feel free to email the Property Manager on the listing you are applying for with questions.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process an application. We process applications Monday through Friday and observe all major holidays.
- You must view the property IN PERSON or have a family member view the home on your behalf in order to be approved. We find it important for you to get to know the home and neighborhood before leasing a home for your family!
- All Tenants must participate in the Tenant Benefit/Insurance Package at a cost of $25 per month or provide proof of equivalent insurance coverage that names Integrity Oklahoma as an additionally insured.
- All applicants must fill out a pet application at integrityokc.petscreening.com
- Our Rental approval guidelines are:
· A rental application must be submitted for each adult that will be living in the home;
· The total household monthly net income must be over 3 times the rent;
· All adults must have no evictions in the last 5 years, pass a background check, and have a good rental history if they are currently renting;
· Have a minimum credit score of 600.